trueluck said: I want to see what you draw for Robin :')
- me: So yeah, the Robin in the first season was Dick, and now apparently there will be some kind of timeskip or something, and it seems he'll be Nightwing now.
- brother: really? whos Robin now then?
- me: The Robin in season2 will most likely be Tim. Which it technically should have been from the start.
- brother: How does that make sense time-wise thoug? Wasn't there a different Robin between the two?
- me: Jason? Yeah... people want the new Robin to be Jason... and I love Jason so much and want to see him get animated as much as possible, but honestly... I >really< don't want it to be Jason.
- brother: Why?
- me: Because we all know what happens to Jason. I just can't sit and watch every episode of the happiest days of his life knowing that the day its all going to end for him draws closer with each episode. Each episode passing and you're just sitting there knowing you can't fall in love with this Robin because he's going to get taken away and he doesn't even know it. Knowing each time he does a flip or grins at a teammate or fights crime and does what he loves most... that he's not going to make it to the end of the season...
- brother: /laughing/
- me: stop laughing i am actually tearing up i can't handle this i don't want to think about Jason being in YJ okay i love him but I cant go through losing him like this again I JUST CAN'T